1. What is Madeira-Shopping.com?
A book, music, cakes, maps, arts & crafts, wine and toys shop. Concentrating
mainly on locally produced products of Madeira Island. We are open twenty-four
hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Is Madeira-Shopping.com available in Portuguese?
No. Not yet. We hope to provide a Portuguese version in a year or two.
3. How do I find my way around Madeira-Shopping.com?
The site works like a shop with several departments for BOOKS, MUSIC,
CAKES, MAPS, WINES, and so on. Your first step is to take the lift to
your desired department. So, click on BOOKS, MUSIC, CAKES, MAPS, WINES
and it will take you to the department where you want to buy or browse.
Each department has its own products.
Clicking on the Madeira-Shopping.com logo (top left-hand of the screen)
will always take you back to your home page.
4. How do I find the item I'm looking for?
At first glanceÖ
- SEARCH - top.
- BROWSE - bottom.
Searching for products
- If you know the book you are looking for, simply use SEARCH at the
- Click on the link.
- Fill in the keyword and submit.
- You will find every instance of that keyword(s) in our catalog on
the ensuing page.
5. How do I order from Madeira-Shopping.com?
In 6 simple steps, easy to follow on Madeira Shopping's pages.
- Simply click the PRESS TO ORDER button underneath the product you
would like to buy.
- Once you have finished browsing and adding products to your shopping
basket, click VIEW ORDERS on the top side of your screen. It will
show everything in your basket, with prices and a subtotal. (DELIVERY
CHARGES not included yet). You can check the contents of your basket
at any time, on any page, by clicking VIEW ORDERS.
- If you wish, you can remove items from your basket at this stage.
You can also reduce or increase your number of purchases by changing
the quantity in the QTY COLUMN.
- After you are sure of your order click on the CHECK OUT or SECURE
CHECK OUT button.
- After this, fill in the form and pick your delivery option.
- Now you are ready to finalise your order. Click the SUBMIT or SECURE
SUBMIT button on the fill in order form page. You will then be presented
the final order totals including the shipping charge as per the country
you chose on the fill in form.
The charge sheet looks like this:
- Finally, YOU MUST PRESS THE PLACE ORDER button to complete
the order process.
- You will receive a copy of the form in your email immediately afterwards.
Moreover, you will also be able to print you sales invoice straight
off from the screen.
6. How do I know how my order is progressing?
Please send an email to email@example.com
quoting your invoice number on the email you received immediately after
you placed the order.
7. How do I cancel an order?
While browsing, you can add as many items to your shopping basket as
you wish. You get an opportunity later, on VIEW ORDERS, to remove items,
or to clear your basket if you need to.
Once you have clicked PLACE ORDER and made the order you cannot cancel
items any more.